Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Romance Me...



















Hello lovelies...real life aroud here is pretty sucky at the moment, so in honour of it being Spring, I decided to do a little shooshing in the bathroom.

I picked some fleurs from my garden, ran a most decadent bath and added some rose geranium oil...think I might close the door, light some candles and spend a large amount of time in here, with nothing but lovely thoughts to keep me company...
























This dresser was a wedding present from my mum and dad...it used to belong to a dear family friend, so I gave it a makeover and now it sits in my bathroom.


















































Somebody please come and tell me when they have all left home....hee hee. Ooh, and be a love and pour me a champagne, thankyou...




4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous and romantic-beautiful setting..a magical ambience..you are a wizardess with yoru magical touch! lovely!!
    Have a very happy sunshiny day..filled with lots of sparkles
    HUgs
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dream!!......you have a beautiful bathroom and what a nice way to spend some time alone. It is getting ready to turn into Fall here.....which is a great relief from the horrible heat we've had this summer. Happy Spring to you!.....and I hope that means we will see more and more magical outdoor pics from you soon.....hee hee.....I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. **swoons** I think that is exactly what I need today! Oops, sorry, I just finished off the champagne. **blows kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bathroom. It looks like the perfect place to escape the world.

    ReplyDelete

"We are each of us angels with only one wing...and we can fly only be embracing each other." Thankyou for taking the time to visit. Please leave me a comment, as I love to read them x