Monday, May 30, 2011

Hello...


Hello everyone...I'm just popping in quickly to say my life is busy at the moment, and my blog has taken a little backseat for the time being. Everything is good, I just don't have anything much to share right now. I have been stepping outside my little box, and it feels great.

I have spent time with some wonderful friends, enjoyed time with my family, eaten some amazing meals, started a new job in the community and shared stories and music with beautiful kindreds (you know who you are)...oh, and received a gorgeous gift in the mail yesterday from across the ocean (I will tell you more about that next time) - my heart is indeed full.

I hope to get around to visiting you all over the next few days to catch up on what everyone's been up to. I am going to leave you with this link. Melody Ross has the most inspirational blog, and she writes so beautifully. She can say it a whole lot better than I can, but this is where I am at right now too...I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I do!

See you all sooner than soon xxx

(pic from Melody Ross blog)

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are having a wonderful rest from blogging. Sometimes we need that. Miss you while you are gone, but enjoy the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree sometime it is nice to spread you wings or just enjoy living. It seems you have been doing both. ENJOY
    Johnina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my ...the beautiful masked Tina! Lovely!
    Fab post..enjoy your time ..shine on kindred..I know exactly what you mean....enjoy your adventures and create magic wherever you go!
    HUgs
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your down time....we all need it sometimes. I will miss you while you're gone....and will check back often for your return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you sound very content:)
    thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to take a much needed break! Looks like you've been having tons of fun. I adore that mask! :)

    ReplyDelete

"We are each of us angels with only one wing...and we can fly only be embracing each other." Thankyou for taking the time to visit. Please leave me a comment, as I love to read them x